Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Ch# 35 Box Cards or Regular Cards

Hi, everyone! 
Welcome to a brand new challenge, 
but first our Top Picks from last week's entries!

#23 Priti Kedia
#2 Handmade with Love by Lisa
#16 Scrappin' with Chriss and Lou
#31 Desire Fourie


Ch# 35 Box Cards

(or regular cards)


Janis



Hope you'll play along this week!

*Use our current theme
* Link directly to your project post
*Limit Link-Ups to Once per Day
*No Backlinking to older projects
*Top Picks posted with next challenge

We cannot always comment on every entry, but we try.
We'd love you to be a Follower of our blog.



...

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Top 3. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete