Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Sunny Day #23 Always Anything Goes

Hi, everyone! 
Welcome to a brand new challenge, 
but first our Top Picks from last week's entries!


#7 Deanne
#41 Zora
#50 Scrappin' with Chriss and Lou
#39 Mamaw Cindy
#13 Pauline
#17 Gail Scott
#71 Angelina Rogers
#29 Sheryl Hare


Ch# 23 Always Anything Goes


Janis


Amy


Doreen


Deb


Sherry


Janice

Agnieszka


Carolyn



Hope you'll play along this week!

*Always Anything Goes
* Link directly to your project post
*Limit Link-Ups to Once per Day
*No Backlinking to older projects
*Enter any type of paper project
*Top Picks posted with next challenge

Entries not following the rules will be deleted.
We cannot always comment on every entry, but we try.
We'd love you to be a Follower of our blog.

Have fun!

    ...

       

        An InLinkz Link-up
       

    9 comments:

    1. I won! I won! Did I win anything? Is there a winner button I could post on my blog?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Chriss, this is a "just for fun" challenge blog. There are no prizes. You can post the Top Picks button on your blog. Congrats!!

        Delete
      2. That is fine with me, I like the top picks buttons better than prizes, lol!

        Delete
    2. Happy Dance - Thanks for selecting me for a toppie! Happy Dance to the others as well! Thanks for the new challenge!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks!!! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Cute card Janis!! Congrats to all of the winners!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Congrats to all the winners!! Awesome job DT ladies!

      ReplyDelete